Sunday, September 11, 2016

2016/2017 Project: Creation of the QK Puppy Mural

Over the next few weeks I will document my largest and most challenging art project to date. Our friend of Quinebaug Kennels (QK) expressed the desire for me to design and paint a mural for the puppy room of their brand new facility. For some odd reason, Jenny thought just because I painted a cartoon sun on the side of a friend's garage that I was qualified for this task. I wasn't qualified but that didn't stop me.
The end result was something I was indeed proud of despite all the anxiety I went through knowing full well I had to develop the skills I would require for successful execution.

I learned so much from this project and I love learning. I also love to share what I learn and may some of what I did help another with their own project.


No comments: