Sunday, September 01, 2013

I'm Back Online...

... and I hope I stay that way! It has been 3 years since I injured myself and I couldn't write well let alone draw. I've had a couple false starts but hope that I'll be back for good this time. What I have done is signed up for some wonderful online workshops to keep me at it. It is difficult because other than being painful, I keep agonizing that I can't make my hand do what I want. So I need to be motivated and what better way to stay motivated than to join in workshop with Jane Davenport and Teesha Moore!! I'm doing their Mermaid Circus workshop!!! I HAD to since I drew the mermaid in header back in 2008 - thus I already have a great header! LOL. Seriously, it is GREAT fun. This is my first "live" workshop. I'll be posting some of my stuff here and hopefully I'll make progress - slow but sure!!

No comments: