Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July!



Here's "Uncle Mac" wishing everyone a happy 4th and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!

I've been having a lot of problems with my right hand/arm (thus the absence of posts). I tried 5 different tries on this cartoon. I just couldn't do it. Since doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity I decided it was time to change my technique. My "old" technique I just couldn't execute with my current issues. So I spent 4 hours watching some Sandra Angelo tapes and going through some books and came up with something I could do until I get better. Different paper, different style. But at least I can draw again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you "found a way" to draw again, always look forward to your blogs!

Huggs~Kim