Sunday, January 02, 2011

Penny's ARCH EXCELLENT Rally Championship

Our girl has done it again - Penny added 3 more championships to her credit. Penny obtained her ARCH Excellent championship and along the way got her Level 2 and Level 3 championships.

Penny achieved this despite me. I am still struggling with my arm/neck/shoulder. We hadn't practiced in months. During the trial I found out that my body language was "off." My asymmetry ended up worrying Penny in the ring. But despite that, she qualified every run and was in the mid to high 200s for all but one of them. What a pro!!

We are very proud of our little girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO PENNY AND DEBBIE!! Congratulations on your titles!

Your Friends~ Kim,Jet,and Zoe

Kerri Jean said...

What a great photo. Congrats Penny!

Anonymous said...

Whoopee!!! Your blog is back and you have fabulous news posted on it. What a wonderful photo of our darling Penny. She really is the perfect poodle. Congratulations to both of you. Those rosettes certainly look terrific on Penny. Well done! QK

Debbie said...

Kim took that fabulous picture. I should have given her credit for it! She has taken a lot of the pictures of the girls!