Sunday, January 18, 2009

Agility Run for Avery!

At the end of December Maggie went to her first agility trial which we dedicated to Avery. Eight runs in 2 days including complicated games that I have only done once before. Maggie was on antibiotics for Lyme disease but didn't want to let Avery down. Maggie went on to get 6 1sts, 2 2nds, 5 "Qs" and a title! Despite the medication AND especially having the handicap of her human handler, namely me.

Here's some pics to enjoy. Maggie can't wear a collar when she runs. But I had a heart on her lead which I removed for each run and I had my heart pin on. Hope you come home real soon sweet Avery!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Debbie!! Sounds like you kicked ass!! Nice job! :)
love d

Kerri Jean said...

Great performance!!! Thanks so much for dedicating the run to Avery. Hopefully, she'll be running around her own house later this week.