Thursday, November 06, 2008

Mag-lite

Sorry - couldn't resist. We got tired of not being able to see Maggie at night so we got her a Pup Light. It is fantastic. It is bright, comes on a nice adjustable clip collar that has a guard so it doesn't get caught in her fur, and the light is angled so it doesn't shine in her eyes. And it helps me to see where I am going. Worth every penny of the $21.95 price tag (I went back and got a second one for Penny as well) and it runs on AAAs for a long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Now you and Len can really say that Maggie and Penny light up your lives! I appreciate the Mag-lite pun, too. Debbie, you are so clever! QK

Kerri Jean said...

Great light! I used to have a glowing collar for Max, but that one looks much brighter!! (Of course, I knew the girls were brighter than Max!)