Sunday, July 13, 2008

Poodles vs Labs

Ha! Ha! Try to get your toy back!

Mine! No, MINE!, No it's NOT - IT IS MINE!

Sure - now you bring in your friend to help you!

The only way you are gonna get back your toy
is to pry it out of my cold, dead teeth.


A bit swamped to do art, so a few pictures of 11 month old Maggie and Leanne's Joey (7 month old Lab pup). These two LOVE each other and with Penny's shoulder hurting her it is good to have another puppy to run around with like a complete lunatic!

3 comments:

Marilyn Rock said...

Oh how I love these pictures! Hope Penny's shoulder feels better soon!

Kerri Jean said...

Too funny! Love the drama unfolding.

storyteller said...

I was captivated by the title … love the photos and captions. I’ve got a lab of my own who loves to play with just about anything furry and would be delighted to meet up with both of your dogs (when Penny's shoulder is better). How fun! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and blessings,