Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're Finally Coming Out of Our Cocoons!

I believe that spring has stopped playing hide and seek with us and has come to stay! Today I feel like everyone at work is coming out of their cocoons - feeling the sun on their faces for the first time this year!

This is the first of what I'm calling a 10-minute post. I have to do it fast, scan it, post it. No fussing with it, just create and post! I'm very short on time and I just need to hurry up my posting process or I won't be posting anything. I like the composition of this one but am disappointed in the colors, which were vibrant when I did it, dulled when the paint dried and then faded during the scanning process. The same thing happened on my "Going Postal" ATC. I lost shading detail. I guess I need to take a look at my scanner. Hopefully it will only take 10 minutes. ;)

2 comments:

kerrip said...

Love the butterfly woman!!! (not a shocker, I realize). If you had time for a 15-minute post - or even an 11 minute post, you could pump up the saturation in Photoshop - not sure if it's the same in Elements.

Debbie said...

Thanks Kerri! That worked great - it now looks like it did before I scanned it!!