Friday, April 25, 2008

Update of an Edwardian Classic


Here's my update of an Edwardian classic.

You must admit that she is not as modest as an Edwardian lady of years back. This little Edwardian red gloved lady is a bit sassy to say the least. Our lady is rather mischievous because she knows that her Edwardian counter part would have "vapours" if she caught a look at her lack of...undergarments. Remember that all proper English ladies wear undergarments. Just ask Anna.

I included the photo that arrived on the front of a catalog. This was the "seed" from which my not-so-modest red gloved lady sprouted. I never know where my next idea will come from.

2 comments:

kerrip said...

whistle, whistle, cat call - I love her mischievous winking expression -- and great gams too!!!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I don’t think the Bertie Award committee would approve of your Edwardian Wild Woman. Tsk, tsk. I love the drawing, and the blatant sauciness. Well done! QK