Sunday, January 06, 2008

Who's Who?

I was hoping to post some wonderful art. I am having a major problem with a mixed media project so I have nothing to post. In place of art, I have my favorite backup - puppies.

Many people don't believe that Penny was actually the same color as Maggie as a puppy. She was a tad more red, but a chocolate brown none the less.


So here's the proof (and I didn't use any color filters)

As you can see, Penny does have a bit more of a delicate nose, but they are more similar than you would expect looking at them now!!

2 comments:

kerrip said...

Wow, I don't remember now how old Penny was when I met her, but I did not realize how similar they are until this photo!!!

Gabrielle said...

Cute puppies! Love your gutsy fessing up that you didn't finish your homework and that you didn't blame it on the dog eating it, either.