Sunday, November 11, 2007

Illustration Friday: Scale


Planetary Scale



It's only a matter of scale...

Our naughty little red-gloved lady is at it again. She swapped out the normal digital scale at Fashion Week with a new "Planetary Talking Scale". This nifty little gadget can be set to give your weight for a number of different worlds. Come on - wouldn't you like to pull this on those drop-dead-gorgeous itty-bitty fashion models?

If you'd like to find out your weight on other worlds check out this website. Suggestion: Don't pick Jupiter!! ;)

8 comments:

Kathy Lichtendahl said...

ha, ha. Very funny and well done.

NANCY LEFKO said...

very clever....and, yes, that would be a handy scale

Anonymous said...

Pluto may no longer be designated a planet, but it does get my weight right! I loved the shocked look on your red-gloved lady’s face. I shared that look this morning after a long and indulgent weekend. Cheers and thanks for the fun website referral. QK

DEW said...

Ha! I was more modest and picked Saturn - just to get rid of those 10-15 pesky pounds that I haven't been able to get rid of... ;)

kerrip said...

This is a perfect example of your science side meeting your artistic side. Love it. I'm headed to Pluto!!!

steve said...

It's all relavent then, huh? Haha, that's looking on the bright side I guess. very humorous and well rendered drawings here Dew (and I send my regards to little Gizmo)!

janie said...

great, my perfect weight is on Venus maybe it's true and men are from Mars:)

Going For Greatness said...

HA! And this is one scale I'd never want to meet!!!
The utter horror on her face is PRICELESS! ya nailed it 100%~~!!
XO
Gabi