Saturday, September 15, 2007

Freeform Sunday: Another Aquatic Friend

...for the red gloved lady!


Sorry folks - but I've been at a dressage show for 4 days, yep, four days! No internet and too busy, dusty or rainy to paint UGH. Did catch up on loading my business expenses into Excel though. Okidokie did well at his first CDI since surgery. It will be interesting to see how he is in the spring after he has the winter to build strength.

I hope to catch up on Sunday with another Edward Gorey background project that I have rattling around in my head and, of course, more Freeform Sunday!! Horses may end up coming out of my brush. They are a bit on my brain at the moment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your red-gloved mermaid looks delightful; the added lines and detailing, particularly the curly hair, gives her a lot of animation. Good job! QK

Going For Greatness said...

Wow I'm SOOO glad to hear that Oki's doing so WELL!!
how was the show?
*Sigh* I really, REALLY miss the horse circuit. I've been away from it for years... ever since I moved to NJ..........*sigh*
I long for those days again!!!
~XO
~Gabi