Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wedding Preparations: Flowers!

One of the fun things I get to do because the wedding gave me a "reason" to do it is planting more flowers! I have a perennial garden surrounding our house and I normally don't plant annuals. But my wonderful garden will be a bit short of blooms since my sundrops will be done blooming and my other flowers (except for the daylilies) don't bloom until the end of July. So here is a sneak peek of how I freshened up my gardens with splashes of colorful annuals! The wedding guests will be walking up the hill and right past our house so we want it to be beautiful! We just put in our last flowers tonight. Whew!!




1 comment:

kerrip said...

Hmmm.
I know I left a comment here yesterday, but today I don't see it. The flowers are gorgeous... why don't you do that when I come to visit?? (ha ha)