Sunday, May 06, 2007

What Did We Love Most About Italy?

Well, yes, the food was certainly part of it! I don't even know where to start! You have probably noticed I've taken a very loooong time to get up posts. The short story: we have never had a vacation this long and my work and the farm buried me upon my return. It didn't help that my beloved left for another trip only one day after returning from our vacation! Add onto that, the farm in springtime is like the ocean - you never want to turn your back on it! With all that said we had a delightful time and would go back in a heartbeat!

I have been sorting out in my brain (while driving to work, horse events, dog training sessions) how to best convey all my memories. I have decided to do it chronologically. Since this blog's first purpose is to be a diary, I thought I would present things in an order that is most meaningful to me. For the next couple weeks my posts will cover the following topics (I'm excluding the two days spent on airplanes):
  • Four wonderful days in Florence
  • Eight fabulous days in Cortona with Claudine Hellmuth (workshop & side trips)
  • Three wonderful days back in Florence
I may interrupt with a pertinent time critical post now and then, but this is the plan I will be adhering to. Ciao for now!

1 comment:

kerrip said...

Yay, you're back on the blog!! Unfortunately, my browser is not letting me see the image you posted from work so I'll have to visit again from home.!! Can't wait to read and see more!!