Saturday, March 17, 2007

How We Spent OUR St. Patrick's Day

Does this scene bring on a strong feeling of Deja Vu? Yep - we spent our Valentine's day very similarily! What is it with these holiday snow storms? Well, it could have been worse. We only got around 16" this time but with blowing snow we ended up with a drift over the top of my head (and Penny's) in front of our door.
I spent a good part of today figuring how much work I have to for next week's bridal shower that we're putting at our house. I'm SO happy that the shower wasn't THIS weekend! Hopefully there will be no snow next weekend!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Penny does have green in that Scottish tartan coat she is sporting.

2 comments:

kerrip said...

Eek, I can't believe that's the same doorway I exited on Friday!!! Thanks for the great day and tasty tacos. So glad you had fun with photoshop. I realized on the way home that I forgot the techniques book, and I had completely forgotten the pastels. Oh well, another day!!! I have been a slug all weekend and made no art until moments ago!

AscenderRisesAbove said...

wow that is amazing!