Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Penny and Her Retrievers

Another "catch-up" post.



OK, this isn't the greatest picture but I HAD to share it. It was taken at dusk by the owner of "Top Gun School". Remember that I mentioned that Penny has experienced a "career" change. Well, actually a career "addition" to her many skills!! I'll fill you in on the entire story when I return from my trip. It is definitely amusing!! We have a joke about "how does Penny retrieve the ball from the pond?" Our answer is "She sends Molly the Labrador in to get it and then she ambushes Molly when she comes ashore." What can I say - POODLES!!

2 comments:

kerrip said...

As adorable as the labs are, Penny has a one-of-a-kind personality, and as you can see from the photo, much better posture than your average lab!!

Samhains said...

I loove thoughs doggs.. are they Doodles or labs?