Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ATC Part Deux

Here's the second set of ATCs for the swap. This round the "theme" was to incorporate fabric into the card. This was tough for me which translates that it was GOOD for me. I rarely use fabric. I like my first set better I think. They didn't come at as well as I wanted but I'm learning how to deal with fabric. The small format makes it fun. I sure hope I get one of Kerri's this time. :)

So, which one do you think Marilyn will keep for herself? I like my mini-version of one of my collages and also like the lady in green.

7 comments:

kerrip said...

I think Marilyn is going to choose the one with the clocks. I was completely wrong the first time but this has a very "collagey" feel to it, and to me, that's her style. If I had to choose, that would also be the one that I'd pick for me, but I love them ALL. By the way, if you don't get one of mine, do you want to just do our own swap with this theme?... And if you want, we can plan to always swap in the future as well as participate.

Going For Greatness said...

Wow! these are amazing. I have done some ATCs but mine aren't particularly interesting. I have to get into them more. I have done a few sets. They are fun though, but for me, to duplicate something is always difficult........
I love what you did here
~XO~
Gabi

Niki said...

Hello :-) beautiful

Mighty Sally said...

Hey Debbie! Cool ATCs - I love the style of the characters and the colours are awesome! Lucky person, whoever gets them!
Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Keep experimenting with that watercolour - it takes a LOT of practice. Like I said, I don't really know what the heck I'm doing with them yet :) Ha ha.
Anyways, I really like all your collage pieces - you certainly have a talent in that area!

Alex Senna said...

Wow! What a nice collection of draws you have. Very good.

Salix Tree said...

Those are just wonderful! I like all 4 together, how would you call that, a quatric? Lovely, the mix of portraits and fabrics.

Anonymous said...

Out of the four ATCs for swap, I like the one in green with the blue paisley background. The composition is great and the look on the woman’s face is both mysterious and provocative! -QK