Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Puppy Withdrawal

...And actually critter withdrawal in general. I have misplaced the cable for my digital camera so I will post pictures from our last workshop day once I find the "safe" place I put it in the hotel room. So sad to see all our new art buddies leave to go home. Tonight I caved into a severe case of puppy and critter withdrawal. The good news is soon we'll be home, back with all our friends and critters! I love to travel, but I love going home even more!

UPDATE: Molly, the beautiful black Lab, is not ours - she was "sleeping over" with her best bud - Penny. Actually Molly is Penny's best bud. Molly generously tolerates Penny! I would steal Molly from Leanne if I thought I had a chance getting away with it. But I know Leanne would track me down and seriously kick my @$$ - you don't mess with HER Molly if you want to live :-).

3 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

awww look at the puppies!
You and Len were such a huge help. I really appreciate it.
Thank you for taking my workshop!
Lots of hugs!
xxxox
claudine

Going For Greatness said...

You're SO right... the best part of vacation is going home :)!!!
I LOVE Arizona (used to live in Tucson) miss it big time *sigh* The photos you posted are absolutely beautious!!
XO
Gabi

kerrip said...

very cute picture of Len & the OTHER critters '>)!! Sounds like you had a great time. I'm very excited for you!! Sounds like you were great help to Claudine. I already know that you & Len are two of the most generous people, so I am not surprised.