Saturday, June 10, 2006

Welcome to the Insanity Known as My Life!

My life is full of insane horses, insane dogs, insane cats, insane Canadian geese, insane co-workers, an insane goat, a mostly insane husband...well, the list goes on and on, ad infinitum. Needless to say, I am insane as well, particularly because I'm insane enough to "own" a farm. On paper, the bank* and I own a farm. In reality, the farm and all its creatures own me. Happily, these creatures enrich my life in ways I have a difficult time describing. But describe I will in the forum of this blog! One particular creature actually helps with the chores as you can see by the photo. Mac is my very own lawn trimmer, keeping those fence lines nice and neat!

*Please note: The bank is the only thing NOT insane in this discussion - they make far too much money!

No comments: